HOW DOES OUR PRO STAFF PROGRAM WORK?
At Element Optics, we want to do our part to support the shooting community. One of the ways we do this is by supporting individuals who represent our ethos and carry a positive influence. Applications are open to everybody regardless of gender, age, color, culture or creed, and every month we go through all new applications to select a handful of new members. Once you have been accepted into our program, we will add your profile and bio to our Pro Staff page and you will become an official representative of our brand, with a supply of product & merch from us, and sponsored entry into shooting competitions.
What are our application criteria?
Our Pro Staff shooters will be a real-world reflection of what we stand for as a company, and therefore we require applicants to meet certain criteria before they can be accepted:
- Must represent our ethos of honesty, safety, ethics & good sportsmanship. (no ‘cowboys’!)
- Must be professional & well-respected by the community in their respective field. This could be NRL/PRS, hunting, benchrest, varminting or simply social media gear reviews.
- Must be infuential (good competition records, loyal social media following, etc.)
- Does not need to represent Element exclusively, but should be willing to use our products on their main rifle setup and give our products fair exposure wherever possible.
- Can be in any country where we have a dealer.